THE SCRIBBLER


This is a personal collection of poems, short stories and essays that I have written. They are about life......people.....love...... I will post my poems and other short stories from day to day, whenever my muse pays me a visit. Sometimes the work will be in English, and sometimes it will be in Spanish. My muse is also bilingual.

Esta es una colección personal de poemas, cuentos cortos y ensayos que he escrito. Hablan de la vida.......la gente......el amor...... Colocaré mis cuentos y poemas de día a día, cuando mi musa decida visitarme. Agunas veces el trabajo será en inglés, y algunas veces en español. Mi musa también es bilingue.



sábado, 5 de julio de 2008

MY CONVERSATION WITH GOD (PART II)

-So, it is really up to me to decide. Then, I do not need you. Right?
-DO YOU THINK SO?
-Well... then the atheists would be right, and so everybody else who questions Your existence in one way or in another.
-THE ONES WHO DENY MY EXISTENCE WOULD NOT HAD AN ARGUMENT WITHOUT THE CONCEPT OF "GOD", TO BEGIN WITH. THEY NEED "GOD" TO PROVE THEIR POINT. IF I DO NOT EXIST, NEITHER ARE THE ONES WHO DENY ME, AND THEIR IDEAS AS WELL.
-Okay, okay... What about the ones who say aliens from other planets created the human race, and... and You are merely an interpretation of those who created us.
-HUMANITY WAS ASTRAY FROM THE BEGINNING. THEY NEEDED TO WORSHIP IN THEIR OWN WAY.
MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE DI IT IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. REMEMBER THAT THE UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS WAS ALWAYS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABILITY TO EXPLAIN. MANY GODS WERE CREATED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS, BUT THE NEED FOR WORSHIPING WAS ALWAYS PRESENT.
-I would agree with that, except for the array of religions that exist today.
It is a real mess to try to find the right one.
-WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT RELIGION? RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE.
-Excuse me? I think You know who said that.
-AND HE WAS CORRECT. TO SLAVE THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE, TAKING AWAY THEIR INDIVIDUALITY, AND THEIR ABILITY TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES TROUGH ORGANIZED CLUBS OF WORSHIP IS THE ULTIMATE SIN. NOBODY NEEDS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP TO COME TO ME.
-What about all these spiritual leaders who run all these churches?
-MERCHANTS OF FAITH.
THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD AWAITING FOR THEM.
-Good! Listen...I do not know why but I think I should go now.
I really respect what You said, and whatever happens to us, I know we deserve it.
-GO IN PEACE THEN.

No hay comentarios.: