THE SCRIBBLER


This is a personal collection of poems, short stories and essays that I have written. They are about life......people.....love...... I will post my poems and other short stories from day to day, whenever my muse pays me a visit. Sometimes the work will be in English, and sometimes it will be in Spanish. My muse is also bilingual.

Esta es una colección personal de poemas, cuentos cortos y ensayos que he escrito. Hablan de la vida.......la gente......el amor...... Colocaré mis cuentos y poemas de día a día, cuando mi musa decida visitarme. Agunas veces el trabajo será en inglés, y algunas veces en español. Mi musa también es bilingue.



martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

ONLY WHISPERS IN THE NIGHT

I have thought of the wondering sighs that my heart could not silent anymore
Or the seas of sorrows that my eyes could not keep flowing forever.
I stood at the bottom of the darkest pit wondering if there is going to be light
Around all this emptiness.
But my valiant soul decided to fight vehemently instead of feeling sore
And grab me by my deepest sense of self worth to swear that never
Should I be alone in this corrupted hour of my life because I have the right
To drink from this glass of happiness.
If you look inside me you will see a golden heart waiting to shine
If you look into my eyes you will see heaven coming to earth
If I stood at the top of the tallest mountain I would grab the moon and the stars
To make a tiara for you.
I understand now that life can be enjoyable like a glass of wine
And so many things I can do en experience to feel myself pert
I deserve to live once again; I owe to myself to be free of these ugly scars
So I can show the real me to you.

No hay comentarios.: