THE SCRIBBLER


This is a personal collection of poems, short stories and essays that I have written. They are about life......people.....love...... I will post my poems and other short stories from day to day, whenever my muse pays me a visit. Sometimes the work will be in English, and sometimes it will be in Spanish. My muse is also bilingual.

Esta es una colección personal de poemas, cuentos cortos y ensayos que he escrito. Hablan de la vida.......la gente......el amor...... Colocaré mis cuentos y poemas de día a día, cuando mi musa decida visitarme. Agunas veces el trabajo será en inglés, y algunas veces en español. Mi musa también es bilingue.



lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

IT WAS YOU

Trying to look pass the shadows of my lonely nights
Waiting to find that gentle soul like a precious gem
Yearning to have the sweetness of a kiss once again
Hoping to embrace the warmth of a delicate skin
.............. it was you!
The only soul who could put an end to my sighs
The only angel that smiles so tenderly, and then
Dry the tears rolling down my face, so I regain
The will to turn my life once again in a eternal spring
............... it was you!

No hay comentarios.: