THE SCRIBBLER


This is a personal collection of poems, short stories and essays that I have written. They are about life......people.....love...... I will post my poems and other short stories from day to day, whenever my muse pays me a visit. Sometimes the work will be in English, and sometimes it will be in Spanish. My muse is also bilingual.

Esta es una colección personal de poemas, cuentos cortos y ensayos que he escrito. Hablan de la vida.......la gente......el amor...... Colocaré mis cuentos y poemas de día a día, cuando mi musa decida visitarme. Agunas veces el trabajo será en inglés, y algunas veces en español. Mi musa también es bilingue.



lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

DEMONS GALORE!

Maybe they are there when we glance our first peep
And grow along with us in the deepest caverns of our soul,
Maybe we feed them with our fragile and inept will
Ant take over our common sense making us fail miserably.
I do not know why they pretend to be us even in our sleep
And create havoc leaving everything dark and cold,
I do not know why we leave them run berserk at their will
An destroy the decent and valuable we covet so dearly.

Damn you!
I deserve to love freely without your monstrous shadows on my back,
I own it to all the beautiful ones who gave me their hearts.
Do not pretend to be me because you are certainly not,
Do not circle around me when I am in my weakest hour.

Damn you!
Go and hide under the filthiest rock and never comeback,
Stop aiming at me with your venomous darts.
Die a horrible death at once, because I will not
Succumb to your perverted ways, you will not devour
My essence. No, you will not.
Damn you!

No hay comentarios.: